The high water activity will help to strengthen your child's muscles and improve her ability to concentrate.
Table of contents
- 15 to 30 minutes
- Piece of rope at least 6 feet long
- This activity strengthens the muscles and focuses attention. Tie one end of the rope to a tree or chair and hold the free side about 2 feet off the ground.
- Challenge your child to go under the rope by crawling or scooting on the tummy.
- Lower the rope a few inches each turn and repeat as many times as possible.
- Keep track of ways to go under the rope and talk about which ones work best.