These colorful pots can be used for candies or plants, and they make excellent gifts.
These colorful pots can be used for more than just plants! Fill them with candies and give them as gifts or use them to hold earrings, spare change, or candles.
- Terra cotta pot
- Acrylic paints
- Small stickers
- Clear acrylic spray
- Have your child paint a terra cotta pot using one of the following techniques:
- Paint the outside of the pot one color; paint the rim and inside a different color.
- Paint the pot one color inside and out. When the paint is dry, use sponges to dab on two or three other colors.
- Paint the pot one color inside and out. When the paint is dry, stick small stickers on the outside of the pot. Paint the outside of the pot again with a different color. Remove the stickers when the second coat of paint is dry.
- When the paint is completely dry, spray your pot with clear acrylic spray.