Help your child create beautiful containers using just aluminum cans and yarn.
- 20 to 30 minutes
- Recycled aluminum cans with 1 end open (check for sharp edges)
- Several colors of yarn scraps
- Paint and glitter (optional)
- These beautiful containers have as many uses as you both can think up: desk sets, vases, coin savers. Scrub and dry the cans.
- Dip the yarn pieces into glue and arrange on the cans.
- Let dry.
- Paint and glitter are optional.
- Use the yarn to spell out your names.
- Roll the dry can in paint and use it to paint across paper.