This is a terrific activity to play with finger paints. Paint the table and mop it with the ART!
- Plastic tabletop
- Large sheets of paper
- You can purchase commercial fingerpaint, or you can make your own.
- Place a small amount of fingerpaint onto a plastic tabletop, and have your child mess around until her design is complete.
- Have her wash and dry her hands thoroughly, then place a large sheet of paper on top of the fingerpainting.
- Rub all over the back of the paper with clean, dry hands.
- Slowly lift the paper off the table and hang to dry.