- 15 to 20 minutes
- Package of 3 x 5-inch index cards
- Pick a basic shape like a circle or triangle and draw the shape on an index card.
- Draw the same shape on 12 to 15 more cards, changing the shape slightly in position or size.
- Put the cards back into a "deck" and hold them tightly on one side and then flip through. The faster the cards are flipped, the more the shape will appear to dance and wiggle.
- Work together to draw a simple stick figure that will move across each successive card.