Make a tracing of your toddler's hand, draw an eye and beak on the thumb and turkey feet down below, and let him decorate it with beans and pasta. You'll have a beautiful Thanksgiving turkey wall hanging!
- Construction paper or small paper plate
- Marker or pencil
- Dried beans and uncooked pasta
- Trace around your child's hand (fingers spread out) on a piece of construction paper or small paper plate.
- Using the pen or marker, draw an eye and beak on the thumb and turkey feet at the bottom of the traced hand.
- Decorate by gluing on dried beans and uncooked pasta.