Warning: These come out looking a little like peanut butter cups. Your child just may decide to take a bite!Materials
- Broken crayon pieces
- Muffin tin, greased
- Aluminum foil (optional)
- This is a good project to use up all those broken crayon pieces.
- Remove any paper from the crayons and place the pieces in a well-greased muffin tin (or line the tin with aluminum foil).
- Place the tin in a 400-degree oven for a few minutes, until the crayons melt.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before removing from the tin.
- If you mixed crayon colors in the tins, the circles will have a stained glass effect and are great for coloring.