- 15 to 20 minutes
- Empty plastic milk-gallon carton or juice jug
- Permanent marker
- This creature of the deep can make bath time more appealing and fun. Turn the jug on its side so that the handle is on top and draw a mouth shape on the base of the jug, extending partway up the sides.
- Cut along the line. Using the marker, outline the edge of the mouth and add eyes and a blowhole. The whale scoop is ready for swimming, scooping and sinking into the deepest parts of the bathtub.
- Add some small plastic fish for the whale to gobble up.
- Let the whale clean up the bath toys when it is time to get out.