- Small plastic mirror
- Box with lid
- Colorful contact paper, construction paper, or gift-wrap (optional)
- Glue a small mirror inside a box.
- If you like, decorate the outside of the box and lid with colorful contact paper, construction paper, or gift-wrap.
- Place the lid on top of the box. When your child opens the box, she will see someone special!
- If you don't have a small plastic mirror and don't want your child playing with something breakable, try gluing photographs or other pictures to the inside of the box.
- Use photos of your child, her friends, and her family or pictures of people, animals, or other objects cut from magazines or greeting cards.