Make these large, lightweight building blocks from newspaper and paper bags.
Toddlers love to lift and carry these big, light blocks. They're rather hard to store but easy to make again another day.Materials
- Paper grocery bags
- Packing tape
- Lay a paper bag flat on a floor or table.
- Fold the top over 6-8 inches and make a crease.
- Scrunch up newspaper one sheet at a time and fill the bag to the fold line.
- Fold the top over and tape the bag closed.
- If you like, paint or decorate the blocks before using.
- Make a tunnel for your child to crawl through or a tower for her to knock down, or just let her carry the blocks around the house.