Your child can place her photo in the center of this heavenly ornament. What parent or grandparent wouldn't love to receive one of these little angels?
- Jumbo craft stick
- 2-4" paper doilies
- White felt or paper
- Thin red ribbon
- Mini star garland
- Child's face cut out of photo
- Ribbon or string to hang ornament
- Glue child's face to front of craft stick.
- Fold both doilies in half laying them at angles on top of each other for wings, glue to stick below face.
- Cut a traingular dress out of felt or white paper and glue that to the stick.
- Add a red bow to front of wings.
- Make a halo with the star garland and attatch to back of stick with glue or tape.
- Ribbon or string to back for hanging.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.