Meaning and Origin of: Rowe
Boy name origins & meanings:
- German : From the famous land
- Old English : Tree with red berries
Boy name variations
Family name origins & meanings:
- English : topographic name for someone who lived by a hedgerow or in a row of houses built next to one another, from Middle English row (northern Middle English raw, from Old English rāw).
- English : from the medieval personal name Row, a variant of Rou(l) (see Rollo, Rolf) or a short form of Rowland.
- English : English name adopted by bearers of French Baillargeon.