- Moving Fears
- The Trauma of Moving
- Culture Shock
- How to Get What You Want from the Realtor
- Adjusting After a Move
- Deciding Whether to Move
- When Your Spouse Moves in with You
- Finding a Home for Your Stepfamily
- The All-Important Down Payment
- How Much House Can You Afford?
- Preparing for a Move
- Selling Your Home: Timing Is Everything
- Do You Need a Realtor to Sell Your House?
- Tax Advantages of Owning a Second Home
- Considering a Brand-New Home
- When Your Housing Needs Change
Buying and Selling Your Home
Buying a house is a great investment, but paying for one can be intimidating. Learn how to manage the process of buying or selling a home with advice on mortgages, realtors, and more.