- The Flu: Fact or Fiction
- Flu Fighter's Guide
- Do We Have to Get Flu Shots Every Year?
- Flu Shots for Kids?
- Respiratory Diseases in Winter
- Colds, Allergies, and Asthma: How Do You Tell Which Is Which?
- Fever and Sick Days
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- 10 Simple Ways to Prevent Colds and the Flu
- 7 Home Remedies to Soothe Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Avoiding the Common Cold
- Surprising Answers to Questions About Children's Colds
- Feeding Kids Right During Cold and Flu Season
- When to Keep a Child at Home
- Sparkle Germs
- Frequently Asked Questions About H1N1 Vaccine
- Are You Ready if Swine Flu Arrives at Your School?
Colds and Flu
It's cold and flu season. Find out how to prevent the spread of germs and protect your family from these seasonal viruses.