- 15 to 20 minutes
- Several strips of lightweight fabric cut 3 to 4 feet long
- This is another simple tool to encourage running. Cut a slit in the end of the strips of fabric and slide them onto your child's upper or lower arm.
- Attach 2 to 4 to each arm and head outside on a breezy day to move and run.
- Head down a hill for a flying effect.
- Make headbands by tying behind the head with ends trailing.
- Add to the knees or waist, which will require more vigorous running to get them flapping.