Age: All ages
Time: 30 minutes or more
Type of activity: Fun and Games
This game is like "hot potato" -- but with a baby doll. Here's how to play:
1. First designate someone to be in charge of starting and stopping the music.
2. The remaining players sit in a circle.
3. As the music plays, the baby doll, representing the traditional doll placed inside of Official New Orleans Mardi Gras Kingcakes, is passed around the circle.
4. When the music stops, the player holding the baby is out.
5. When the music resumes, the baby is again passed around the circle until the music stops and another player is out.
6. Keep playing until only one player remains.
The last player is the winner!