- Paper towel roll
- Crepe paper
- Decorate an empty paper towel roll by stapling several twelve-inch strips of crepe paper to each end of the roll.
- Cut each strip into thirds, lengthwise, to make each strip into three narrow strips.
- Scrunch each strip with your fingers to make the shaker look fuller.
- Let your little one have her own parade by holding onto the roll and shaking the streamers.
- If you use toilet paper rolls, attach the streamers to only one end, so your child has plenty of room to hold onto the shaker.