Face painting is lots of fun for kids. This simple recipe cleans up easily due to the cold cream.
- 5 to 20 minutes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cold cream
- Small paper cups
- small paintbrush
- Face painting is play at its best, and this simple recipe also cleans up easily due to the cold cream. Mix together the cornstarch, water, and cold cream in a small paper cup.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and apply to the face in designs or small pictures (flowers, butterflies, hearts...) using a toothpick or small brush.
- Take your traveling make-up kit on the road and offer your services to other family and friends.
- Make a list of simple things to paint on faces, or make samples that your toddler can choose from.