- Glass cleaner (or vinegar and water)
- Paper towels or dry cloths
- Small, portable stepladder
- Soft brush
Offering your services as a window cleaner will bring you plenty of customers. You should offer to clean windows both on the inside and the outside.
- Before you begin, remove any mud, spider webs, or dirt film with a soft brush or rag.
- Spray on the glass cleaner and wipe off while still wet, remembering to get into the corners.
- Using a clean, dry cloth or paper towel, polish thoroughly one more time.
- Change towels frequently and repeat the process if the window is still not sparkling clean.
- Avoid getting the glass cleaner on any finished wood surfaces.
- Dispose of the used paper towels or take home the cloths to be washed, dried, and used again.