- Send formal invitations to about ten children.
- They should resemble wedding invitations with full names and addresses written out.
- Decorate the party area with real or artificial flowers, tall candles, white tablecloths, and name cards.
- Pick up the children with a chauffeur service (you can also get other parents or friends to volunteer).
- Upon arrival, have someone announce the name of the guest and blow a horn or beat a drum.
- Have appetizers brought around on trays before dinner as the children mingle.
- After dinner, play music for dancing (square dancing is fun or have someone teach the waltz).