Activity for an individual child
Age group: 18-40 months
Duration of activity: 45 minutes
- Photograph of your child, enlarged to 8" x 10" or larger
- Poster board cut to same size as photo
- Clear contact paper
- White craft glue
Enhance your child's self-esteem with this project. This also makes a great gift for grandparents. Simply put it into a box labeled, "I love you to pieces."
- Glue the photo of your child onto the poster board and cover with the clear contact paper.
- Cut the photo into puzzle pieces. You can make the puzzle simple with fewer pieces, or more complex with more pieces.
- Give your child the new personalized puzzle to complete.