In this activity, children make decorative borders for the walls of their room.
- Drawn pictures or magazines
- Wallpaper paste
- Old paintbrush
A border is a line of pictures pasted to the very top of the walls around the entire room.
- Collect pictures you draw or look through magazines you like for appropriate pictures.
- When you have enough pictures, mix up the wallpaper paste and brush it a little at a time where the border will be.
- Put one picture on at a time, gently rubbing over the picture with a clean cloth.
- If you get tired of this border, simply border over the top of it in the same way.