- Lids from frozen-juice cans or baby-food jars (at least 10)
- Magnet strips
- Glue gun
- Green felt
- Felt in other bright colors
- Cut small circles of colored felt to fit the lids. Use lots of green and other colors such as red, yellow, and blue.
- If using baby-food jar lids, glue a circle of felt to the inside of each lid. If using juice container lids, glue the felt to the outside of the lid.
- Glue a small magnetic strip to the other side of each lid. You can arrange these magnets in the shape of a Christmas tree on your refrigerator door.
- Your toddler will have fun making designs of his own.