- Egg carton
- Yarn, string, or ribbon
- Jingle bells
- Glue (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Paint (optional)
- Aluminum foil (optional)
- Cut an egg carton into individual sections; paint, decorate with glitter, or cover with a small square of aluminum foil.
- Make a small hole in the top of each egg cup.
- Cut yarn, string, or ribbon into six-inch lengths, and poke one end through the hole in the top of each egg cup.
- Thread the bottom piece of string through a jingle bell and back up through the hole at the top of the cup.
- Knot the ends.
- Hang on doorknobs (you may need a longer length of string) or on the tree as Christmas tree ornaments.