- Deck of playing cards
- Three to thirteen players can play this game.
- Deal the cards facedown evenly among the players. Place any extra cards faceup in the middle of the table.
- Each player holds his cards so that he can see them, but no one else can.
- The dealer chooses any card from his hand and lays it faceup in front of him.
- The player to the dealer's left checks for a card of the same number in his hand or among the leftover cards. If he finds one, he lays it down and shouts, "Jiggety!"
- If he doesn't, the next player to the left takes a turn.
- The next player to find a match lays it down and shouts, "Joggety!"
- The third player to find a match lays it down and shouts, "Jig!" which ends the round.
- The "jigger" gets to start the next round.
- The player who runs out of cards first wins the game.