- Flat piece of wood
- Glue gun
- Small figures of animals, dinosaurs, cowboys, and so on
- Glue Velcro onto a flat piece of wood (use a piece that will fit on the tray of your child's highchair).
- Glue pieces of Velcro onto the bottom of small figures that your child likes to play with.
- She may amuse herself for quite a while sticking and unsticking these figures on the piece of wood.
- This technique could also help older children avoid frustration when scenes they are trying to set up keep falling over.