- 15 to 20 minutes
- 1 cup liquid dish detergent
- Wire coat hangar
- Flat cake pan
- Duct tape
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- The sensitivity that it takes to create and enjoy a giant bubble encourages gentle and caring behavior. Add the syrup and detergent to one gallon of water and pour into a flat cake pan.
- Use a large wand by bending a coat hangar into any shape you want and taping over the sharp ends with duct tape. Let the fun begin!
- Vary the size of the bubble to smaller sizes by cutting a circle out of a Styrofoam plate or cup and using it for the bubble tool.
- Take turns dedicating each bubble to someone you love.
- Give each giant bubble a name of its own as soon as it is created.