These are fun to write with in the tub or to use when washing little hands.Materials
- 1 1/2 cup pure soap powder (Ivory Snow)
- Food coloring
- 1/2 cup water
- Small containers or ice cube tray
- Mix water and soap powder together.
- Add enough food coloring to get the color you want.
- If you'd like more than one color, divide the mixure into two or three small containers before adding food coloring.
- Pour the colored soap into a small container (empty plastic film canisters work well) or an ice cube tray, or mold it into crayon shapes and let harden before using.