Challenge your toddler's senses by blindfolding him and having him identify objects.Materials
- Scarf for blindfolding
- Various objects to touch, smell, and taste
- Challenge your child's senses by blindfolding him and giving him objects to identify using his sense of touch, smell, and taste.
- Very young children (or children who object to being blindfolded) can simply close their eyes.
- Start with something easy such as a banana or cracker.
- Try nonfood items as well (a feather or a favorite toy), and be prepared to take a turn at the challenge yourself.