- 30 minutes
- Paper towels
- 1 pound of dry noodles shaped like tubes or wheels
- Rubbing alcohol
- Food coloring
- Pasta never had it so good! Noodles are great for a variety of crafts from necklaces to collages and colored noodles are even more fun. Make your own supply by putting the noodles in a large container (a separate one for each color) so that there is plenty of room for the alcohol.
- Add alcohol and food coloring, and make sure all of the noodles are covered in the mixture.
- Let stand as long as you wish, using a lengthier time for deeper and brighter colors.
- Place the noodles on paper towels to dry for at least a few hours. These are perfect for making jewelry, collages, or sculptures.