If your toddler is an early riser, you may find this idea will give you a few extra minutes of precious sleep.Materials
- Basket or small plastic crate
- 2--3 quiet toys, games, or activities
- Before you go to bed at night, put two or three quiet toys, games, or activities in a basket or small plastic crate.
- Be sure that the items you choose are completely safe for your child to play with unsupervised.
- Place the basket or crate in your toddler's crib or beside her bed.
- The toys or activities may keep her occupied long enough for you to make the coffee, have a shower, or just enjoy a little extra sleep!