- 20 minutes
- 2 cups salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- Container with lid or sealable plastic bag
- You've never felt anything quite like Goop! Cook the salt and 1/2 cup of water for 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add the cornstarch and the remaining water.
- Return to the heat and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Store it in a tight container or sealable plastic bag.
- Add food coloring to the mixture.
- Use while warm or heat the Goop gently in the microwave.
- Add cooking extract or a squirt of cologne to the Goop.
- Go outdoors and feel the Goop in a plastic tub with your bare feet.