- 5 minutes
- Common household items
- To encourage the development of humor, notice what your baby finds funny and repeat it.
- Try shaking your head and talking in a funny voice. Generally, anything out of the ordinary will make babies laugh as long as it is not startling or loud.
- Add props like hats, glasses, and other things that change your appearance.
- Try the props on your baby in front of a mirror and laugh together.
- Pretend to drink out of a baby bottle.
- Creep your fingers up his arm and around his other body parts.