- 5 to 10 minutes
- Small pile of pillows
- This activity needs little more than your encouragement to provide giggles and smiles. Pile the pillows in the middle of the floor and put your baby on top of them.
- Fluff the pillows around her body so it feels soft and talk about what you are doing as you play.
- Cover your baby (except for her face) with pillows so the soft weight is felt.
- Fluff a small pillow on your tummy and then on your baby's. Repeat gently with other body parts as you talk about what you are doing.
- Gently roll your baby across the pillows.