- 5 to 10 minutes
- By positioning yourself on the floor in a playful position, you invite a decision to participate.
- While lying on the floor, call your crawling baby to come play with you.
- Let your baby approach and initiate the rest of the game, such as climbing on top of you.
- Cover your face with a small blanket or pillow and play peekaboo, allowing your baby to remove the cover.
- Say, "Want to go up?" and lift your baby into the air.
- Invite your baby to lie down next to you to giggle and play.