which Doctor to see? - FamilyEducation
which Doctor to see?
06/22/2007 at 22:41 PM

I think my child may have ADD, or a learning disability,

but do I have her diagnosed by a nuerologist or a child psychologist? She has been to speech therapy which did

not seem to help. Some days are better than others but she has a hard time with memory and concentration.

Any suggestion would help. thanks.

Hey britt,


I think I would call my child's doctor and ask for their suggestion as to the next step.  They probably know a good person to refer your daughter to so that she can get a good diagnosis.