college scholarships - FamilyEducation
college scholarships
09/19/2007 at 15:32 PM

I have posted this question before......Does anyone know of any college grant or scholarship money for children who have never been payed any child support?We are looking at the university of wisconsin. Or does anyone know how the financial  aid system  works regarding this matter? thanks for any help.

Hey susan


I am not aware of any grants that are specifically for children who have not had their father pay any child support.  Your best bet would be to make an appointment with the financial advisor at the University of Wisconsin and find out what your options are with grants and financial aid.