Video Games and Parents - FamilyEducation
Video Games and Parents
05/27/2011 at 22:00 PM

USC graduate student studying new parent attitudes and video games. Please take this survey:

It takes less than 10 minutes, no personal information required.

Free source of mathematics for kids to study and get some computer games based on mathematics. Our website will help your children create a solid foundation for understanding mathematics and science concepts. The children will see fast results once their school grades improve significantly.

Video games, tend to have copious amounts of reading. That in itself is enough to encourage their use.