I'm a uni student and I was wondering if a few of you wouldnt mind answering a few questions I have?
1) What would make you commit to sustainable behaviours/lifestyles long-term, rather than doing it a few times and then never again?
2) Do you think sustainability is an important issue?
3) Do you think an individual can make an impact on sustainability? Why?
4) Do you adopt sustainable lifestyles/behaviours? Why?
5) Do you think, as a family, you are over-consuming and producing too much waste? Why?
6) Who do you think the responsibility of sustainability is up to? Is
it consumer based, corporate based or a bit of both? Why?
7) What do you think would make you more likely to adopt sustainable behaviours, consume less and waste less? Why?
8) Do you think the issue of sustainability has been over-saturated by the media to some extent? Making it seem like a chore/negatively? Why?
9) A lot has already been done to raise awareness of sustainability - What do you think can be done to tackle the issue of sustainability in a way that is fresh and different to what has been done before?
10) Do you think it's important to pass sustainable lifestyle choices on to your children/the next generation?
I'd be really appreciative of any help you could give me,