Time: 30 minutes
Effort: Quick and easy no sewing required
- Pink blanket sleeper (roomy, with feet)
- Drum (toy is suggested) and drumsticks
- Wide blue webbing for neck strap
- Pom-pom for tail (purchased, or made from yarn)
- Safety pin to attach tail from inside of costume
- Empty oatmeal container covered in tin foil for the battery
- Duct tape
Instructions: Dress your child in the outfit. Attach the "battery" to the back of the sleeper with duct tape. Attach a neck strap to the drum and hang it from your child's neck.
Other details: This costume is best worn in the daylight. The sunglasses hamper visibility too much to be safe at night.