Are your kids done with school yet, or do they have a few more days/weeks left? Either way, if you're anything like us, you're already looking forward to the long, lazy days of summer vacation. Until, that is, the long lazy days of summer vacation start to make you a little stir-crazy and you're desperate for something (anything!) to do.
Fear not! We've got tons of indoor and outdoor activities for when the dog days become doggone boring.
- 11 Survival Tips for Summer Boredom
- Printable Summer Fun To-Do List
- 10 Best Backyard Science Experiments to Try this Summer
- 2014's Top Summer Movies for Families
- Top 10 Neighborhood Games for All Ages
- Summer Crafts Kids Can Make
- The 10 Best Beach-Themed Crafts and Activities
- Top 10 Rainy Day Activities
- Indoor Treasure Hunt Game
- Top 10 Backyard Party Games for All Ages
- Homemade Playdough Recipes
- Homemade Sidewalk Chalk
- Backyard Water Games
- Indoor Obstacle Course
- Top Summer Games and Activities for Kids
- 8 Fun (and Cheap!) Family Fitness Activities
- More Indoor and Rainy Day Activities for All Ages
Happy summer vacation!